I have been with Safe Guard since 2011, I learned in 2014 that there has been no connectivity through land line, Due to (Error by phone company) they said, But the phone company said that line was dead for over 20 yrs and the tech simply hooked to wrong area, I was set to move in a month, I called to cancel, They stated i could not without MAJOR charges up in the thousands, And that it had to be transferred to new home for remainder of contract, and would be done for free of charge, Yet more lies, The tech showed up. spent the day lolly gaggin around, finally hooked it up, and said all`s well.

a week later i got a call stating my contract was extended by 6 more years and my 3 day grace period had expired, and i had to pay for instalation. How the *** was i supposed to know??? then stated that they had to come unhook something that wasn`t promised? unless id pay MORE money....

Bottom line, Safe Guard america is a pure scam, the most worthless liars in the buisness. Id give anything to have never trusted their door to door salesman...If you stop payment they can put a lien on your home. And auto renews if you dont cancel on a certain date after 6 yrs.

If you want ripped off? safeguard america is for you

Review about: Safeguard America Security Security System Plan.

Comments