1.3
Equipment Quality

I paid for insurance and they claim i did'nt, my sensor need batteries, i could do it myself, but its rig so you have to call them, i call them they said they will send a tech out and i would have to pay a service fee, because i don't have insurance-that i applied for, i'm begging to think this company is a scam.its been two weeks back and fore for some one to contact me, i am a sixty year old disable man living in a crime area and scared for my life.

my next step will be a law suit. After a five year contract with this company was very destressing. i wish i would have not renew my contract for a lower fee. after renewing-three months later i had problems with the system, they sent a tech out to fix it cool- tech said nothing about a charge-when they usually do.

five months later i get a huge bill, so i call and raise *** about it. they said i didn't add insurance when i renewed it(wasn't offered), ok i need insurances, the girl i was talking with said i would have to renew my contract to get insurance i said ok, and she said more months will be added to do this.

now my system is down for two weeks and they refuse to call or contact me.what the *** am i suppose to do.

Review about: Safeguard America Security Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments